Thursday, December 13, 2012

Evelyn's Baby Quilt

My sweet friend who takes all my family photos was having a baby girl so she came over and we picked out some colors to match her nursery. We were going for a very soft look. 
I have wanted to do the single girl patter for a while, but when my friend Amber had a paper pieced version, I new it would be perfect! Since its small, it came together pretty quick and I love how it turned out. 
 But I think I love the back just as much. 
I used mostly HR mendocino prints, princess and the pean, LH pearl bracelets and some things from the stash. The background is cream and Kona Ash, as well as the back and the binding is a plaid from Momo, Its a Hoot. I hope she loves it, it should be at her house by the time she is home from the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment