Friday, October 14, 2011

Sewing Summit!

This last weekend I went to The Sewing Summit and had a wonderful time. I took some great classes on Mini Quilts, Color, Machine Quilting, Photography, and Improv Quilting. Our guild hosted a dinner one night at Blue Lemon and it was great, we are already planning next years. I am trying to commit more time to sewing and hope to do more bees and swaps. I only wish I had take some pictures. 

 So my first project to cross off my list was my bee block for La Beeda Loca for Brooke.
Next I am pairing this up with some nice red wool felt and I can't wait to show it off when I'm done!
So glad I got to go to the summit, be inspired, meet some fabulous people, take home plenty of fabric and swag, and walk away with an overwhelming sense of community. Where else could you be surrounded by so many people who understand the love of fabric!

1 comment:

  1. I was just sitting here trying to figure that block out (1040pm) and my brain is TOO tired!!

    ReplyDelete